Re: 16v front air dams on MK1

--- george curl <gcurl4866@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just a quck question...
> Does anyone know if a 16v front air dahm will fit on
> Mk1 rocco.  I can get one from the yards for about
> 25
> bucks.  As opposed to 200 from aftermarket...
> Thanks for the info...

=======
The "16V" front air dam is part of the body kit. What
you see from the front is actually 3 pieces. As such
you'll need the front piece, as well as the two front
fender flares. The front fender flares meet the front
spoiler on the front of the car - without these,
you'll just be covering the bulk of the frontal area
under the bumper.

You could probably make it fit a MK1 - you'll have to
be creative :-)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM