Plugs (was Re: Hello all!)

> Does anyone have any comments  on the Bosch Plantinum Quad Fire (something
like that) spark plugs?  Might  get those, too.<

Haven't heard that they help our cars at all.  When I asked the parts counter
guy if they were any good, he said, for our cars stick with NGK's. (this guy
sells all the major brands(Grand Auto))

My opinion is that the multi-electrode plugs just gets you longer intervals
between plug changes(more gaps to wearout before you have too wide of a gap).
 Does the plug last 3 to 4 times longer(3 to 4 times the cost)?  Don't know.
I prefer to go for the conventional plugs because I like to "wrench".

Anyone out there index their plugs.  Notice any difference?  How many plugs
do you typically go though to find a matched set?

I love this list.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner