Re: Hello all!(Bosch +4s)

hey there...plus fours are not made for the 16v...parts america told me to
get them I called a VW shop and Bosch. both told me that the plus fours
were for an 8v. so I got regular platinum bosch plugs. and proceded to do
the first tune up in the car since I bought it in spring..It HAD +4, once
thay were removed the power increased the idle smoothed out. so in closing
screw PARTS AMERICA their little parts computer is full of shit....