RE: Damn V-Tec's

> Nice. Dude, take it like a man. You will win some, and loose ALOT so get
> used to it. When you get beat, smile, give him (Whoever it is that just
> smoked your ass) a thumbs up and drive along. I laugh at people who after
> I beat them in a little stoplight war I can see them throwing the
> contents of the car out the window. Suck it up man!

Well said Shawn!

If your opponent looks like a jerk, don't race in the first place...
If you do race, and get smoked, give them respect for being faster.
Then go home and tweak your motor a bit more :-)

I live by this theory, and it causes a lot less stress than the other way.
Imagine having to explain to your girlfriend where her hairbrush went?

Mike