Re: Hello all!(Bosch +4s)

I put these into my 87 16V when they first came out. I was running the Bosch
triple platniums. I saw noticable DECREASE in power, DECREASE in fuel
economy. I raced a 88 16V with a few less miles than I and he pulled on me in
every gear when two weeks before I pulled on him in the first three gears. I
have some engines mods and he had none. Ive had them in for 7 or so months
out of laziness and the complications of moving out to the west coast so they
are getting yanked this weekend for the regular Boschs or NGK plugs. Just my
expierence.