Re: Did I cook my Relays?

Burntman,
	Depends on how you had it wired...

I'm assuming since your high beams burned out one at a time, you did a la
my system with 4 relays?

30A at 12V is 360 watts... more than enough for your high beams, which are
putting out 200 per side.

Let us know how you had it wired-- either your relays are fucked, your
fuses blew, or you did somepin wrong. :)

Jason

At 03:44 AM 10/24/99 , Paul Maione wrote:
>Hey all.
>
>I relayed my lights today, but I used to 30 Amp
>Relays. It was working fine for a couple of hours, but
>then the drivers side high beam conked out and now
>(when I got home tonight) both sides are out. When I
>hit the highs the lows turn off and I got no lights at
>all. BTW I'm running 80/100 H4's and 100w H3's.
>
>Make sense?
>
>Thanks
>

>=====
>Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)