Re: Dual DTM exaust for rocco

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yup, and yup.  I'm pretty sure he told me it was just a weld on tip.  The
only way I can imagine fitting it on straight would mean you would have to
cut both the exit pipe from the muffler and main pipe (before it splits into
two) from the tip, at an angle so it would come straight back, and weld them
together.  How this would affect the performance of the system, i don't
know?

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.