Re: headers

Ok great thanx again.... Geeezzz I put a new oxygen sensor in since mine wasn't working at
all!! What a pain it was so rusted I had to take the intake manifold off and use pipe
wrenches and load of other tools to get it off!!!  I did get it off and put the new one in,
she runs smooth now. I unfortunate left that shitty stock exhaust manifold on, since i
don't have the money for the dual manifold/down pipe right now... Next summer I hope! thanx
again!