Re: headers

OK Sounds good see i don't have much money to spend so I was looking for a
relatively cheap performance upgrade... I am trying to get my car safetied and
there was a leeack at the exhaust manifold I finally got it off. And it seems I
just lost some gaskets so new gaskets will do the trick.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE CHATTING

Scott Williams wrote:

> Pacesetter blows, man. Don't even think about it. Besides, why do you want a
> header, anyway? Just throw on a dual outlet manifold from an early car and a
> Techtonics downpipe. You'll make 98% of the power that a quality header will
> make and it won't break!

Ok sounds great what year of car should I look for, or just order the 16V
scirocco exhaust manifold? Geeezzz I live in canada and will probably have to
wait for the techtonics down pipe but I suppose the wait will be well worth
it... Does that down pipe bring the two pipes to one large dia pipe? SInce I
still have stock from the TEST PIPE (i took the cat out) back... I will like to
go to a bigger dia eventually not for awhile./

Thanks for all the help dude!!!