Tornado Red/ Dual DTM exaust for rocco

<x-flowed>First of all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the pep boys
tornado red spray paint part number was, i erased my mail that said what it
was.  Second, i am interested in installing preformence exaust on my 87 16v
rocco.  It seems like the only system to go with is techtonics, but if
anyone has any opinions on that feel free.  I really want dual dtm muffler.
So far i have not been able to find anyone who makes one for my car.  Should
i have someone manufacture me a custom pipe to make say a Konig dual dtm
muffler work????  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle
'84 Rabbit GTI