Re: Tornado Red/ Dual DTM exaust for rocco

Don't have the code for Tornado red (if your  near a dealer, they can supply).
I have run Supersprint systems on both my rocs for some time and although they
are a little pricey.....you really can not get much better for performance or
longevity.  I have a 2 1/4 on my 2.0 and 2 1/2 on my 2.1.  The system on the 2.1
is nearing ten years old with no signs of wear.  Costs more but is worth
it.......

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v roc
82 2.1 16v roc (Zender 400 w/NOS)