RE: cruise control

The factory cruise system on MkII's was a vaccum system that installed on
top of the throttle body.  A four inch plastic and rubber bellows mounted on
a bracket to the throttle body and a three or for inch rod attatched to the
linkage. Fairly simple from that point.  Easy as hell to disconnect but not
so easy to trouble shoot. I know nothing about the electrical side.

I would also be interested in hearing if anyone has the assembly for sale

Jared
87 8v red
87 16 black