Re: hey hey

<x-flowed>
Hey Ryan, how's the weather in TX?  I'm gonna start heating
my garage this weekend. :)

>hey guys, well im back, going to try the digest version
>since it seems to be working well for me on the Corrado
>list.
>
>So how are things on the list? I've been kinda bummed to see
>things progressing slowly on scirocco.org, It looks awesome
>but need tech sessions! Uhh no im not volunteering! All the
>new pics are great.

That's the problem, no one volunteers and I'm not writing all
of them! :\  Consider this (another) open invitation for people
to send me stuff (I apologize to Shannon for not posting his
stuff yet, soon...)

>Umm hrm I still have 3 Sciroccos, well 2.5 really. I'm semi
>trying to sell off my Rieger Sciroccos if you haven't already
>seen my posts here and there on the net. Some really huge, but
>detailed pics of the green one is up on my website
>http://www.nol.net/~rts/scirocco.html

Why are you unloading these things?

>Ryan
>'87 Rieger Scirocco GTO/Evolution
>'86 Rieger Scirocco GTO/Competition
>'81 Scirocco-S 1.7l
>'99 Passat 1.8T (now if the wife would just total it,
>                 mmm 1.8T Roc)

How do you like the Passat?  I'm getting a 1.8T Passat Wagon
next spring...probably a 2k model...any issues?

later!

==Brett