RE: Anyone running 215/40/16 tires on their Scirocco?

<x-flowed>>The 16" Hock R weighs 21 pounds.  It's not the lightest wheel out there,
>that's for sure.  (That would be something like the SSR Integral at 14
>pounds in 16 inch format.)  But I believe it is within a pound of the 16
>inch Borbet Type C (if I were to simply upgrade the 15 inch Type Cs I'm
>running now).
>
>Bradley
>'86 S16V 2.0 "T"
>http://effervescent.com/vw/

Those SSR's are the Konig Villains by another name (as far as I can see)
...which is what I'm running in 16in right now.  I thought I was
just hallucinating when I thought my 16in Villains weighed less then
my previous 15in MSW's. Maybe I wasn't...still, they seem pretty light
to me. I'll weigh them when I take them off for the winter.

==Brett