new guy

Hello all!  I have just joined this list and thought I'd make myself
known.  I got my '82 Scirocco back in April '91.  I was still in high
school and my dad was tired of people hitting me while I was driving his
old Porsche, so he figured if he got me something I really liked I
wouldn't keep taking his car.  It wasn't until a few years later when
friend brought me out to my first autocross that I was truly bitten by
the bug.  Well, since then I have stopped keeping track of how much I
have spent modifying and (dare I say it?) restoring that little VW.  I
can't go one enough about that car!  Fortunately, with this group, I'm
sure I don't have to...  (People laugh when I say that I'll get divorced
before I trade it in for a Buick wagon.  But my girlfriend has been
briefed on that!)

Anyway, if anyone happens to be in the Washington, DC area and would like
to get together and compare notes, let me know.  (except for the next two
weeks, where I'll be in Richmond, VA for work...)

Later,
B.

'82 Scirocco
'85 Jetta