Blue "S" Contest

-- Gary Huff <ghuff@htech.com> wrote:
> List,
> 	Seen the same mk1 I seen the other day in the rain.
> Its arctic blue
> colored, and it is a scirocco S. I was'nt able to
> catch the guy, but the
> driver was an elderly black gentlemen doing about
> 60mph in a 35 coming
> towards me! I will try and find this car to get a
> closer look at it. Thanks,
>

> Gary Huff
====================
The first one that can provide me with proof (i.e. a
paint code or a dealer sticker indicating paint
color)of a Scirocco S in a factory color other than
Mars Red, Cosmos Silver (or Diamond Silver), Black,
Cirrus Gray, or Alpine White, gets their choice of a
six pack of beer/ale (your choice of brand) or a case
of beer (my choice of brand).

If under 21, you'll have to settle for a case of
Coca-Cola . . . hehehe

send your entries to Scirocco_GTX@Yahoo.com

Good Luck

Void where prohihibited.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM