new VW Tuner

Have any of you bought the new issue of VW Tuner? Well I just picked it up
and flipped to the section about Waterfest. And to my surprise, but what
do I see. A picture of me and Paul standing in front of my car. Damn was I
surprised!  The picture is in black and white and it's not that big, but
hey I still think that's pretty cool. Well anyway the picture is on page
14. Oh and in the same issue they do an article on their own project
scirocco 16v.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v