Zender Body Kits for Mk1

Ok guys, I have a line on somewhere around 6 sets of complete Zender body
kits for the mk1, some new, some used, but all in good shape.  What I need
to know is who SERIOUSLY wants one....no screwing around as this will be a
major layout of cash for me to get these here from Germany.  Sets will be,
get this, $165 plus shipping from germany plus shipping to you from me.
DAMN DAMN cheap if you ask me....let me know soon, I'll arange it and get
them here.

Eric