Re: Scirocco S differences - was '81 scirocco

<x-flowed>>My Mars red '81 Scirocco S came with black and gray stripes, running the
>same direction as the bolsters, front to back.
>My Arctic blue '81 Scirocco S came with the same seats, except that they
>were black and red.
>
>Peter

Watch were you point that 'Arctic Blue Mk1 Scirocco S'...many people
don't believe in it (even though I'm pretty certain I've seen at
least two, maybe three in my own experience. :)!  Be prepared for a
cross examination!

==Brett