Re: ground effects

Believe it or not, my Scirocco Mk1 Zender project is still alive! For those
who've forgotten, I am having a line of Zender fender flares and front airdams
reproduced in fiberglass. It just so happens the the manufacturer has moved
shop locations and (I believe) is well... -pretty damned slow.

Regardless, I did receive a phone call from him a couple of weeks ago about
this. In fact, he called just as my sister was finishing cutting my dreadlocks
off. SNIP! Man, I was all kinds of choked up on the phone; I hope I didn't
sound like a weepy idiot. :^)

Yeah, so do not despair, gentlemen. Dread Scott will prevail! We should have
everything within a month or so?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut