Re: Non-Scirocco - Jetta owner page - Coulda had a Scirocco

Heh - heh.  This page put a smile on my face - the guy's got real style &
a great sense of humour.  (He does have a little trouble spelling Jehovah,
though... :) )  I was disappointed - couldn't find an email link on his
pages - no place to offer words of praise and encouragement.

I'm guessing that this Jetta must be a GLI?

I don't know about that daily driver Nissan though - but he does score
points for holding on to the Jetta with plans to restore it to its natural
beauty...  Seomthing I can relate to - a few times over now...

Drew

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, T Berk wrote:

> Check this out.
>
>  <http://home.epix.net/~jmcnew/indexb.html>
>
> It's not a Roc but it is a VW.
>
> Note the miles, note the similar experiences.
>
> heh, heh, heh. This guy is one for our own hearts.
>
> TBerk

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca