Sightings...

I saw a (black? - it was dark) Mk2 with Wa plates on Briggsmore Ave. in
Modesto, Ca this evening shortly after 9:00 pm.  If that was a lister, I
was in the silver Mk2 that tried to race you down the freeway ramp (I
don't know who won, as a Taurus got in the way).

The other significant(?) sighting I made today was in almost the same
place, but a few hours earlier and going in the other direction.  I saw a
Corrado - with the PIPE - AAHH!  Why, why, why, did someone do that to
such a fine automobile?  It just made me sick.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11