Re: Son-of-a... ...I'm hit!

<x-flowed>I *JUST* replaced the winsheild on the uGLi when a similar scenerio took
place, but the victim turned out to be the beran-spankin new winsheild. It
hit so hard, I ducked cause I thought I was gonna lose my head.
I called the State police, and they told me to come down to fill out a 'walk
in report'. Luckily(?) i got the truck's plate # and the name of the company
and town off the side.  The troopers showed me a list of folks who also
received smashed winsheilds from various debris. They told me they could not
give me the phone number for the trucking company, that I had to go thry
DMV. DMV told me I had to go thru the Troopers. My uncle, the Cheif of
police in a local town, couldn't get me the #.  I tried information- no #.
I have a $250 deductable, and a $100 winsheild.  Guess who's gotta buy a new
winsheild?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus