Re: headers

The front mount is ok, but the rear urethane mount is not a good design.
Colin @ Techtonics warned me about them, after the fact, and sure enough
6 months after talking to him, the studs/sleeves had pulled out and there
was no sign of the urethane bushing. The urethane rear mount lasted a
little over a year.

Peter