Re: How can I improve a 1.5 carb engine ?

I'd email some SCCA ITC racing guys. There aren't too many street tuners that'd bother with a 1.5l motor!
The only thing that I'd do, though, is throw in a g-cam and a better exhaust. Play with the timing and
see what you get, too...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut