Re: How can I improve a 1.5 carb engine ?

Good suggestion Scott!

I would definately try and find some guys here in the states that race
their car in the ITC class of the SCCA, Sciroccos specifically, as they
were limited to using some of the smaller motors.  Poke around the net and
see what you can find Ewan!

Eric