Re: FS: '80 S (not mine)

I was actually going to buy that Scirocco for $1300, untill I saw the
pics of the rusted driver's door hinge and mangled and rusted passenger's
side inner front fender and radiator support.
The car might be worth it for the parts, the exterior looks good, I just
don't have the means to repair it.
This would be a good winter car.

Here is the r.a.m.v.w. ad:
>I am selling my trusty SCIROCCO S.
>
>Here's some info on it:
>
>        86 GLI RD block engine
>        Techtonics exhaust from exhaust manifold back.
>        Techtonics 268 cam
>        knock sensor ignition
>        Bilstein BTS-472 suspension kit (sound familiar)
>        poly bushings in the front
>        Drake engineering upper stress bar
>        16 V scirocco lower stress bar
>        H&H stress bars