Re: Drag Racing Radiators

I would try a lower temperature fan switch first, I've seen them on the
net for $10,
I paid $14 for my Beck Arnley.
My '88 S16V would run hot under those conditions, also.
I got a lower temperature fan switch, and ever since then it never ran
hot again, in fact it would just go past the LED, with the a/c on and
90-100 degree days.
Doing fan switch and ducting the intake for fresh air, stopped the
pinging with the a/c.

The S16V has a big enough radiator, in fact the earlier A1 radiator is
used on a lot of Hot rods, because it is so efficient.

Peter