Re: Drag Racing Radiators

In a message dated 10/18/99 6:42:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bpatterson@stanford.edu writes:

<<  My car has overheated everytime I run the AC and it's over
 90, and it's seriously pissing me off. From what I understand this is
 a pretty common problem... >>

Well, I have never had my car overheat on me and I use my A/C all the time in
95 degree south Fla heat (which I am getting very tired of) so I would say
you have a problem within you cooling system.  I would say that your high
speed fan is not coming on when you are using your A/C.

Brian 86 16v