Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

My neighbour (who happens to be female) has the habit of driving into the rear
bumper/wheel arch (drivers side) when shes parking at arate of about once every
two weeks. Luckily shes got an old Ford Escort (Euro) so so far she has only
marked the paint. She is getting really good with the T-cut and polish though so
all is not lost!

Andy
91 Scala

Elias Glavinas <eg1@cec.wustl.edu> on 17/10/99 18:53:29

 cc:      scirocco-l@scirocco.org(bcc: Andrew
          Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail)

 Subject: Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Dirk Schneider wrote:

> > All fucking dumb women need to have their licenses revoked permanently.
> > What's the count now, is it 4 of us who have been rear-ended by blonde
> bimbos?

Add me to the list (kind of): I was rear-ended by a non-blonde
German-Chinese woman --she was attractive though, so I didn't bitch at her
too much for using her cell phone while driving.

Elias