Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

<x-flowed>I think, for some weird reason, our cars tend to blend in well with the
surroundings.  If I had a dollar for each time some fuck cut me off or
pulled out in front of me I would be rich.  I have gotten so used to it that
I have scaring the shit out of them down to a science.  I'll stop within a
foot or so of broadsiding them or I'll hammer it and swerve around.  Either
way, they all react the same, the "I'm shiting my pants cause I'm so scared
face" and the involuntary jerking of the wheel back and forth.  Maybe just
the people in my area are idiots (well, I know they are idiots) but I have
never driven a car that seemed so prone to getting hit.

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)