Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Oh geez...  it's just a damn Scirocco...  the world is full of 'em, they're
disposable

(If that doesn't get me kicked off the list I don't know what will..  hehe)

John

lots of stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>> In case you haven't figured it out, I just got smacked
>> from behind by a
>> Blonde in a Ford Probe
>
>FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!  No!  Say this didn't happen!
>
>What other damage did you have, any?  Wrinkles?  Gonna get
>the whole car repainted like you've been talkin'...?
>
>Jim and I are sitting in Verne's basement right now, saying
>"we can just picture this."  We can't believe that the
>bimbo still lives - shoulda killed her for the principle of
>the whole thing.
>
>We send our condolences - and will observe a moment of
>silence tomorrow at noon.
>

>=====
>Daun Yeagley
>'79 Scirocco
>'81 Rabbit Pickup
>'85 Scirocco 8v
>'88 Scirocco 16v
>There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave
Barry