From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Chris Chemidlin
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 3:08 PM
To: joshua13s@hotmail.com; the-mad-bastard@home.com;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Got my car into the low 8's quarter mile!

>From: "Joshua Strait" <joshua13s@hotmail.com>
>
>A 500hp supercharged V6 4motion Jetta MKI has a nice sound to it.  And it
>would still only weigh a fraction of what that Skyline weighs.
>

>Josh Strait

**MY** Jetta 1 will only get the Synchro package. I don't want any of this
Subaru 'wheel that slips...' crap. I want Locked-diff-4-wheel-burnout
terror!

Not to mention--- the Quantum Leap...

BTW, Scott and I have decided that if you're going 'over the top', you MUST
have the body gold plated. Its SOOOOOO ghetto.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop