Re: speaking of rear mufflers

>>Oh, another thing about 'sprint mufflers - Supersprint discontinued the
dual-oval tipped muffler a little while ago, and they're now No Longer
Available.  The only box they have for a Scirocco has dual round (90mm)
tips.  Go http://www.supersprint.com/vw/vw07.htm there for pics!<<

Yeah when I replaced my Supersprint muffler just before Waterfest I tried
to order that dual oval tips like I already had. They told me that they
discontinued that style for the scirocco almost 2 years ago, and all that
they sold was the dual round. I must say that I think that I actually like
the dual round more now.I have a few weird angle shots of this muffler on
my page, under the accidents pics from the rear.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.