Re: Parking, turn sig., circuit prob

<x-flowed>It sounds like you have lost a ground connection.  I think your parking
light circuit is grounding through the turn signal circuit.  I could
troubleshoot this more if I had a wiring diagram in front of me.  Anyhow,
check each parking light for continuity to ground.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Sidewinder