Re: Parking, turn sig., circuit prob

<x-flowed>>Ok...I have an extremely weird problem...After fixing the fuse for my turn
>signals, my lighting went berzerk...Heres the scenario: With the parking
>lights off, all four turn signals work. With the parking lights on, none of
>them work...And when the parking lights are on, so is the right turn signal
>in the rear, excpet its solid, not blinking...If I take the right side
>parking lights' circuit out, the left turn signal works fine, while the
>right
>one blinks quickly as if a bulb was burnt...I think thats it...I checked to
>see if the circuits and relays were all in there place and good, and they
>appeared to be (although I dont know how to check a realy for
>condition)...Any help is appreciated

I had something similar happen on my old '82. The car was close to 300k
miles so everything started corroding little by little.

Turned out to be the taillight modules (they unclip from the lens inside the
trunk). The metal traces looked all rusty and nasty. Check that out before
you go wiring crazy like me.

OR, it could be a short in the parking light circuit between the switch and
the lights.

OR, I could be talking out of my anus.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v