Fwd: Free Issue from KWolfsburg Edition (again)

<x-flowed>Is this the message you guys were talking about?  What ever came of it?  Has
anyone emailed him back asking for more info?  I just emailed him back
asking what his deal is (why he is emailing from a hotmail account and how
he got my address).

Later,

Josh

Here is what I got: