Re: eurosport rear muffler

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have had one for about 3 years now, but i think they may have changed
their mufflers since i bought it.  It was a Dynomax, and now they have their
own brand or something?  If it is the same, it was ok.  Not great.  crapped
out on me after 2 and a half years.
    Anyway, i don't think they are the same, so my comments are probably
useless.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571