Re: soooo... to power steering or not to power steering .. that is the question..

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
I dunno, you seem to like your luxury items, so why not go that extra mile,
and shove the power steering in as well?  Its something that i wouldn't do
without.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571