Re: eurosport rear muffler

I have a brand new Dynomax Ultraflow 2 1/4" straighthru stainless
muffler.
Fits all '84 1/2 and up Sciroccos, $75 plus shipping.

I also have a brand new Dynomax Superturbo, 2 1/4", 17747, that is a
little quieter, $30 plus shipping.

In case you are wondering why I have brand new mufflers laying around.
I'm breaking down 2 16V Sciroccos, to build my '79 Scirocco and '83 GTI,
and the mufflers are too big. I had them warranty exchanged, because I
figured it would be easier to sell if they were brand new.

Free delivery in the Philadlephia area.

Peter