Re: chick magnets

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Ellen Northam wrote:
> learning about what my car can do.  If I could find a
> guy that understood cars (and airplanes for that
> matter) and could discuss them without sounding like
> an  idiot and put up with all the questions I ask, I
> would be in complete heaven.
> Does anyone here know of someone like that in the
> Chicago area?

Damn...too bad I'm moving to Florida! Well...then there's that little
issue of already having a girlfriend... ;-)

I know how you feel, and it goes both ways. One of the most awesome things
about Katie is that she understands my passion, is OK with it, and even
shares in it quite a bit. She's not the nut I am, but she did just
autocross the RS a couple weeks ago and plans to do it again!

Katie doesn't *have* to be into cars for me to like her, but it is stuff
like that that makes our relationship just that much better. If she didn't
like me being into cars, it wouldn't mean that we wouldn't date anymore,
but I think that kind of attitude would cause other problems much deeper
than not liking my interest in cars, and *that* is what would cause
problems. I have my hobbies, and she has hers...we're both OK with that.

Corrado, eh? Does that mean the new stress bar on the Jetta didn't make it
fast enough for you? Just don't become one of those "other" Corrado
drivers...you know, the ones who don't wave back, 'cause they're so cool.
;-)

Don't worry, Ellen. You'll find him.

Neal