Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

Okay,

    I will tell you what VW is the supreme chick maget... no, not the
Scirocco though that is my personal favorite VW.  The hands down winner is
the Corrado!!  I know because I had one with leather/ABS, the works...  It
was metallic green, I had 17 inch Arrows on it with suspension, the wheels
were tinted, GEEEZ the  women liked that car!  No car I have ever owned in
the past amazed me as much as that one did.  I don't care what anyone says
about GTI's or Jettas, girls like Corrados!  They have the Integra destroying
power, and with the right additions, they have in my opinion, boderline
exotic appeal.

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco