What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

Chick Magnet? A VW Thing with the top down. No doubt about it. It's a real
shame that I lost the keys for my Thing for over 2 months, I just found them
last night. Summer is over and it's gonna start getting a tit bit nipply, too
cold for most chicks to ride in it with the top down. :-(

-Marc

'74 VW Thing http://getty.net/thing/ http://vwthing.org/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC _SOLD_ with only 164,275 miles, moved to NJ
'87 VW Scirocco Red 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99