Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

When I started dating my wife, the only car I had was my rocco as my 84
GTi had just been ripped off.  I later bought my 95 black/black Jetta GLX
which is much faster, quieter and definitely a more "grown up" car.
   Last year sometime, my wife told me that if I would have had the Jetta
and driven it full time, she probably wouldn't have gone out with me as
quickly.  The Scirocco is "cute" and not as stand offish or sedate as the
newer A3 chasis cars.
Ken Weidmann Jr.
1995 Jetta GLX, M3 Wannabe
1985 1/2 ShowRocco