Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

First I have to say that I am married to my wife Kathy.
I don't think she would care if I even had a car, in fact
she would probably prefer if I did not have a car at all.
I am not looking to pick up girls and I don't try to eater.

I have news for you, different kinds of girls like different things.
Girls like a nice guy that listens to them talk. I find girls
that love to talk to me all the time. An expensive car is just a
symbol of status to most shallow girls. The girls to find
are the ones that are smart and don't just think about how
much money you may or may not have. I would never last with a
girl that just wanted to ride in an expensive car and I don't think
anyone on the list would like girls like that too.

The jetta is probably
just as impressive as the Audi TT to some girls. I would say
just drive what you want. I would never want a girlfriend
that just liked my car. And another thing, you will probably
spend more time with the car than the girl so you better
like the car. The trick is to find a girl that likes to drive and
works on the car too.

My Sciroccos attracts girls all the time. Just check out my page.
I think a clean car is the most important thing. One thing
I know for sure is that I don't attract as many girls as my Scirocco does.
About once a month a girl will ask me about my Scirocco
when I am at a gas station or if I am just driving down the road. People
are always interested in the Sciroccos. The girl on my page is
not my wife Kathy. This girl is just some girl that could not
keep her hands off my car. She told me that she wanted a Scorocco!!!
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/dougmk1.htm

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v MK1 red Scirocco "S"