Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

Dan Brideau wrote:

> OK,
>
> The recent girlfriend talk has got me thinking... <depressing personal obsevation deleted>
>
> What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?  The Scirocco doesn't seem to be doing the trick.
>
> Dan B
> http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco

I have found that as I improve things the magnetic attraction rises.
Right now I need to correct the rust stripe across the hood, because
appearance is not important in the end, but in the beginning. The brake
calipers on my car rattle so that's important too because a rattle-trap
is a turn off. And the exhaust leak I have right after the cat is a drag
because the car should go, go, go and not make a bunch of noise doing
it.

The effect is quiet confidence, restrained power, and precision in a
classic manner. Sunglasses and a anti goofy attitude are cheap tricks
but add to the mix.

TBerk
Scirocco,
Any other car is 'the other car'.