Thanks for an awesome Portland Cruise!!!!!!!

Hey to all!!!!

    Thank you VERY much for making the Portland, Oregon Scirocco Cruise out
ten fold above and beyond my expectations!!!!  We had a turn-out of 16 cars -
14 of which were Sciroccos!!!!!  And between Oregon and Washington, that is
excellent!!  The weather was killer... about 65F the whole day...  we met in
the morning in a mall parking lot, took some pics, then headed out to
Multnomah Falls, then to the Rock Creek Tavern for some grub and bier.  I was
duly impressed with the great group of people that attended, what a great
group of guys n' gals!!!  All of which were Scirocco gurus, imagine that!!
    One that was especially noticable was Brad Peete's 86 Turbo 2.0l 16v
Scirocco.  I was one of a few who had the honor of riding in it... what a
kick in the ass!!!!!  Geez!!!!  I have ridin' in and been at the helm of many
a fast VW, but nothing, NOTHING like this!!!!
    Hope to see you all at the next cruise!!  Thanks again!!

Ben
88 16v "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco