FS: Techtonics exhaust fits '84 1/2 and up 8V A1's

For sale:
Techtonics exhaust surface rust, but it's not bad at all.
Fits '84 1/2 8V Sciroccos and all 8V Cabriolets.
Comes with brand new Dynomax Superturbo muffler and clamps.

This exhaust was on my RIP '85 Scirocco, I dropped the axle and removed
it, in one piece,
I later cut the muffler and had it warranty exchanged, hence the brand
new muffler.

$100 plus shipping, free delivery in the Philadelphia area.

I also offer 10% off of any Techtonics exhaust system, drop shipped
anywhere.

Peter