bumpers -got'm finally!

Ah, what a well-worded threat will do for you... Guys, I'm thrilled to
say that I've *finally* received my R&A Design big bumpers and
sideskirts. Recall that I sent my $295 to the bastard back in early
July. Anyway, after 19 emails I basically told him matter of fact-like
that his ass was going to be kicked if he didn't come correct on the
deal.

I let him know which detective from his local police department would be
calling him. I sent him email header information which pin pointed his
AOL account plus the system administrator's name that would cancel his
account for conducting fraudulent business via their service. (Alright,
I made up the name but who cares?) :^) And... I told him that the Postal
Police would also be knocking on his door. Unbelievably, the jackass
still didn't comply until I actually started filing papers. 'Tis a good
thing for him that the bumpers showed up yesterday afternoon -just
minutes before I was to take off to visit the Postmaster.

Jason McCurry is a complete bastard, but at least he found some common
sense in the end. I'm glad that T.H. Motorsports is out of business but
happier still that I've got my stuff. Right on!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut