Re: clear turn indicators -got'm!

Scott,
      I second that opinion about the clear front side
markers on the MK1 'roccos.  too much white.  tint
'em.

-Emile Draper
'80 'rocco

--- Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:

> The funny thing is that I now believe that I'll
> never do it to my Mk1 Rocco. With the two round
>lights up there plus the indicators, there'd
> simply be too much horizontal white area. It'd
> predominate the front end of the car causing a
visual >distraction. Looking at the few photo examples
that >were posted confirms this for me. So, what works
great >on the Rabbit looks like shite on the early
Scirocco,

=====